ROLLING IN THE SUMMERTIME
The Food truck operates throughout the summer as a concession with all of the usual savoury pies – ready to eat on the spot – or to take home to enjoy…..or the freezer in the front of the truck carries a variety of all of the pies unbaked and frozen – for you to take home for later in the week.
Our Food truck location is posted on the Street Food Edmonton App (see the map below!) – and Meat Street Pies has become the #2 truck in town. We’re happy to be #2 – because our best friend is DRIFT, who’s #1.
SATURDAYS 9-3 | SUNDAYS 11-3
The market stall is on the second floor of the downtown market (which will be the Granville Island of Edmonton) and is open. There’s free parking for over 1,000 cars which is quite a bonus to all of the customers. The location of the market (10305 – 97th Street) is pretty central to all of Edmonton – even folks from St Albert drive down to be with us.
PIES AROUND TOWN
There are several successful retail shops in Edmonton who sell our pies unbaked and frozen:
- Popowich Meat Company (West Edmonton)
- Real Deal Meats (South Edmonton)
- Candy Bouquet (St Albert)
- Ocean Odyssey Inland (West Edmonton)
- Sir Winston’s Fish & Chips (Central Edmonton)
- Longshot Distillery (Winfield)
- Serengeti Edmonton (South Edmonton)
- Butcher Block (Sherwood Park)
- The Butcher’s Son (Central Edmonton)
- Blakbar Tavern (Central Edmonton)